Student Resource Locations



    Call 974-HELP when:

    • You are worried about a friend/classmate/roommate that is having a hard time, and you aren’t sure how to help.
    • You see someone acting in a way that makes you feel concerned for them and/or others around them.
    • You are having a hard time yourself and you aren’t sure where to get help.
    • NOTE: Always call 911 in cases of emergency.

    What to expect:

    • Calls are answered 24/7.
    • During business hours (M-F,  8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) the line will usually be answered by a staff member in the S.E.E. Center. After hours  calls are answered by our partners at UTPD.
    • The caller and the S.E.E. Center staff person answering the phone will work together to make a plan that provides support and any needed follow-up.


    Call 946-CARE when:

    • You encounter a faculty or staff person on campus whom you think could benefit from some assistance. The person may concern you or, in your opinion, be in some kind of distress.

    What to expect:

    • When you call our phone number, a kind and knowledgeable individual from Human Resources will take your call, ask you what your concern is, and convey the information to the proper helping person.